A beautifully designed hold-all, whether it be credit and other cards, for “everything-at-a-glance” organisation.
Large Zip-Around Travel And Passport Organiser
- All round zip opening
- 10 card slots on the left with big lined pouch under and zipped pouch bottom
- 12 card slots right with window nylon gauze bottom and 3 flat pouches under
- Pen/pencil holder in spine
- Supplied in a gift box
- RFID Secure (Click here for more info)
Width: 11cm (4.3 inches)
Height: 20cm (7.8 inches)
Depth: 2cm (0.8 inches)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather (Find out more here)
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
UK - Free Shipping
EUROPE - Due to restrictions, only Express service available.
USA & CANADA - Due to restrictions, only Express service available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
UK, USA & Europe
40 DAY RETURNS
On all order
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
On all products
PAY LATER OPTION
Click here for more info
RFID technology is incorporated into the lining of all Jekyll & Hide wallets, meaning your cards are always fully protected.
Each Jekyll & Hide wallet is crafted in hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
All Jekyll & Hide products are covered by a full worldwide 2 year guarantee, giving you piece of mind.
I am a great fan of this Brand, this wallet has lived up to all expectations in quality, style and importantly price.
Extremely well made , all the compartments I need and love the Tan colour, which unfortunately is out of stock today as I was trying to order another one. Top product at a fair price
AS FEATURED IN
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this for my brother as a Christmas gift. It looks, feels and smells of quality. Will definitely buy from Jekyll & Hide again
The leather this company uses is by far the best i have bought in a long time