Extra Slim Business Briefcase
If you like your leather briefcase compact but with all the frills, then this sleek, functional briefcase for men is perfect for the office, or when you’re out and about.
MEASUREMENTS AND FEATURES
- Secure pocket for a 13" Laptop
- Packing space for documents
- Internal RFID pocket
- Back zipped pocket top slide over trolley handle.
- Slim design
Width: 40cm (16 inches)
Height: 29cm (11.41 inches)
Depth: 5cm (1.96 inches)
Weight: 1.2kgs (2.5 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather
- LINING - 100% Recycled PET lining
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
UK - Free standard shipping | Express 1- 2 day shipping (cost calculated at checkout)
EUROPE - Free standard shipping (All duties excluded) | Express 2-3 day shipping (All duties included)
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping | Express 2-4 day shipping (cost calculated at checkout)
FULL GRAIN LEATHER
Considered the highest quality leather, all Jekyll and Hide accessories are handcrafted from carefully selected full-grain cow leather, which it both tough and resistant. Through our traditional vegetable tanning process, we create a truly distinctive piece that develops an exquisite patina over time, reflecting your individuality. Plus, - no harmful chemicals are used.
Crafted from recycled polyethylene terephthalate (PET), derived from single-use drink bottles, we've transformed plastic waste into a remarkable material. Through a meticulous process, the PET is spun into a strong polyester yarn, which is expertly woven to create our distinctive and long-lasting fabric.
Experience peace of mind with our meticulously reinforced and vigorously tested zips ,pockets and carry straps. Designed to withstand the rigors of travel, they provide optimal security for your belongings.
AS FEATURED IN
I really love my new brief case ... I hope to enjoy this luxurious product for many years to come as the leather softens and improves with age...
I have just received my products and I am very happy with them and with the quality of the built.
I am unhappy about certain parts of the process:
1) some of the details of the products appearing in the pictures on the website, such as the "Jekyll&Hide" nickel pins, are not on the bag/notebook.
2) import tax process is a mess and quite expensive (30%) but I guess there's not much you can do about it on your side.
3) it's quite unsettling to see, just after receiving my product, that its price has now been cut by 30%... I feel I have been scammed.
Other than that, all ok and very good products indeed.
The quality of leather and workmanship is perfect. Classic yet contemporary design.
I've been punishing my brown leather bag for 2 years now, daily commutes, frequent air travel and it still looks beautiful. Holds its shape really well and the leather softens nicely. Quality piece.