UK - Free standard shipping and express 1-2 day delivery available.
EUROPE - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
- Main zipped pocket opens to very spacious area with dedicated and Secure padded slip for PC (up to 17").
- Signature organiser area for your business cards, cables, mobile phones and pens.
- Dedicated slip for your Tablet as well as a zipped RFID pocket (Click here for more info)
- Front zipped pocket perfect for any bulky cables and chargers / headphones etc.
- Small front zipped pocket for quick access to your passports, boarding cards or loose change!
- Back zipped pocket can be used to slide your bag over a trolley handle when travelling, or closed and used as an additional pocket for documents.
Width: 40cm (15.7 inch)
Height: 28cm (11 inch)
Depth: 17cm (6.7inch)
Weight: 2.1kgs (4.6 lbs)
I own 3 of their products and the quality of workmanship is outstanding, have been complemented on my travel suitcase and matching backpack - Matthew M
Awesome EDC wallet for those looking for a card holder that is not bulky. The camo is textured and has a great feel, the red insert provides a great pop of colour and leaves onlookers intrigued. High quality as always - Richard D
I have bought 6 different products in the last few months. Such good quality. So impressed - Jennifer G
The internal fabrics in this product are currently recycled from polyethylene terephthalate, better known as PET, which is the plastic used in almost all single-use drink bottles.
In the case of our linings, the PET is spun into a polyester yarn which is then woven into our unique and durable fabric.
Bought a wonderful leather briefcase which is stylish and practical as well as looking professional. Excellent service and quick delivery
I received my briefcase today.
It had been very meticulously packaged and arrived in perfect condition.
It is extremely luxurious and beautiful; and seems very robust, although I have yet to use it.
Lots of compartments as the name suggests, including a large RFID one.
Not too, too big either: a nice manageable size overall.
I first bought a Jekyll and Hide bag in an airport luggage store as an emergency. I could not be happier with the quality of the leather, sawing and zippers. These are heavy duty Business "equipment" and I had to buy my next bag from them as well. Also their dimensions are unique in the sector if you pay attention to details. Will report if any issues arise regarding product aging etc.
Got this briefcase for my dad's Christmas and I only saw it through a video call but it looks fantastic. High quality and beautiful. Well done!