Made from high quality Capri Leather, this go-anywhere backpack is light and easy to wear, but remarkably roomy on the inside. With two main zip compartments, a quick access pocket in the front and a smartly designed interior, it’s a good-looking accessory that meets all your travelling needs.
- 2 main zip compartments.
- Small front zipped pocket (quick access pocket)
- Back cavity opens with small zip pocket on back wall
- Front zip compartment opens with slip pocket and zipped RFID pocket inside (Click here for more info)
- Spacious backpack. Perfect for travelling.
Width: 24cm (9.44 inch)
Height: 31cm (12.20 inch)
Depth: 10cm (4.46 inch)
Weight: 1.3kgs (2.86 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather (Find out more here)
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
UK - Free shipping
EUROPE - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
UK, USA & Europe
40 DAY RETURNS
On all order
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
On all products
PAY LATER OPTION
Click here for more info
RFID technology is incorporated into the lining of all Jekyll & Hide bags, meaning your cards are always fully protected.
Each Jekyll & Hide bag is crafted in a hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
All Jekyll & Hide products are covered by a full worldwide 2 year guarantee, giving you piece of mind.
AS FEATURED IN
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Classic Leather Backpack, Black
The backpack was smaller then anticipated and therefore did not serve its purpose. I find the straps quite thin so when using one strap, it slides off my shoulder.
However, even with those comments, it’s important to note the backpack is made from high quality leather & well designed esp all the compartments. Definitely a statement piece and something I would highly recommend.