UK - Free standard shipping and express 1-2 day delivery available.
EUROPE - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
Double Compartment Backpack:
- Back main zipped pocket has a dedicated and secure pockets for both PC (up to 15") and Tablet.
- Middle zipped pocket can easily accommodate a change of clothes or a pair of shoes, or your documents/ books.
- Front zipped pocket contains a complete organiser section for business cards, pen hooks and your travel documents like passports. There is also a zipped secure RFID pocket (Click here for more info) as well as a top zipped easy access pocket for keys. The main pocket can be used to store chargers/ and or other cables
- Quick access face pocket - small zipped pocket on the front face, used to grab anything you need in a rush!
- 100% recycled lining (Click here for more info)
Width: 30cm (11,81inch)
Height: 41cm (16.14inch
Depth: 18cm (7.08inch)
Weight: 2 kgs (4.4 lbs)
A5 Leather Journal
- Allocated space for an A5 Moleskin Cahier pad (included)
- Space for business cards and bank cards.
- Sleeve for additional documentation.
- Internal Felt
- Pen loop
- Additional external pocket
- Elasticated strap closure
Width: 16cm (6.2 inches)
Height: 22.5cm (8.8 inches)
Depth: 1.5cm (.59 inches)
I own 3 of their products and the quality of workmanship is outstanding, have been complemented on my travel suitcase and matching backpack - Matthew M
Awesome EDC wallet for those looking for a card holder that is not bulky. The camo is textured and has a great feel, the red insert provides a great pop of colour and leaves onlookers intrigued. High quality as always - Richard D
I have bought 6 different products in the last few months. Such good quality. So impressed - Jennifer G
The internal fabrics in this product are currently recycled from polyethylene terephthalate, better known as PET, which is the plastic used in almost all single-use drink bottles.
In the case of our linings, the PET is spun into a polyester yarn which is then woven into our unique and durable fabric.