OUR SHANGHAI SHOPPER IS FEATURED IN THE NEW COLLECTIONS WOMEN'S HIGH SUMMER EDIT
Our Shanghai shopper is featured as one of the top ten products in the High Summer Edit on The New Collections. Explore here - http://thenewcollections.co.uk/2016/07/tnc-high-summer-edit-women/
JEKYLL & HIDE FEATURED ON THE NEW COLLECTIONS WEBSITE
The New Collections is an online hub which platforms the depth and breadth of the fashion world. The website takes users on a journey that combines the love of fashion, art and culture. Each piece of content looks at essential details and imagery from the fashion world. They recently introduced their readership to Jekyll & Hide - explore the coverage here: http://thenewcollections.co.uk/2016/07/jekyll-hide-unrivalled-quality/
BBC RADIO 1 DJ CHRIS STARK WEARS OUR GOMMA JACKET IN THE LATEST BBC1 ADVERT
BBC Radio 1's Chris Stark wears our Gomma leather bomber in new advert:
HOUSE OF COCO SHINES THEIR DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT ON JEKYLL AND HIDE
House of Coco is a high end print and online magazine focused on fashion, travel and lifestyle with a sprinkling of beauty and arts. Their website has been so popular that they launched in print in 2014 and it is currently available to pick up on newsstands in stores like Selfridges, Harrods and other high end boutiques in London.
They recently turned their designer spotlight onto Jekyll and Hide.
Check out the full article here - House of Coco Designer Spotlight: Jekyll and Hide
DAVE CRYER OF GEEKANOIDS REVIEWS OUR MONTANA BACKPACK (3712)
Dave currently runs the very popular Geekanoids website which is a tech based website and a YouTube Network Channel with 106,000 subscribers - the vision for Geekanoids is to bring unbiased product reviews to viewers so that they can make informed buying decisions. Dave has also branched into reviewing luxury products. Says Dave - "In 2015 the Luxury Lifestyle Channel was also launched, covering my passion and personal interest in high quality products and fashion."
Dave has put together this fantastic review of our Montana Backpack (3712) which you can buy online here for £249 in Colt and Black - Montana Backpack (3712)
Here are some of the comments on the video:
- "Love the "Rolex" green interior lining"
- "Fantastic backpack! Thanks for sharing Dave"
- "Great design, great color as well. The interior does compliment the outer color."
The backpack measures 30cm x 39cm x 13cm and has the following features:
- Front zip pocket
- 1st pocket opens onto multi storage of wallets, pens and 2 credit card slots + large zip pocket
- Main compartment has separate laptop or tablet section
- Leather covered straps and trolley slip
- Supplied in dust cover
NATALIE ROOS REVIEWS THE 9720 VENICE PURSE - AND LOVES IT!
Natalie Roos is blogger, writer and TV presenter covering food, wine, fashion and especially travel in all of its forms. As a digital specialist she works with brands (most often destination brands) across the digital scope to create content and campaigns that are engaging, in touch with global trends and most importantly, honest.
Her blog has been mentioned as one of the top 10 blogs in South Africa and Cosmopolitan magazine featured her as one of their favourite Twitter accounts. In 2014 she was featured on one of South Africa’s most respected advertising blogs (Between 10 and 5) as one of their Future Advertising Specialists.
Natalie recently reviewed our 9720 Venice Wristlet purse and found it to be a stunning piece and the perfect size for your cards, cash, travel documents and even sunglasses.
You can read her full review of the 9720 Venice Wristlet purse here.
You can purchase the 9720 Venice Wristlet purse online for £65 here.
ZULU LAPTOP FOLDER REVIEWED BY WWW.DAVIDSBEENHERE.COM
David Hoffman of http://www.davidsbeenhere.com/ is a travel writer, host and travel producer who has been featured on Discovery Channel, Wanderlust and Tripfilms. David recently took the 2436 Zulu Laptop folder with him on a trip to New Orleans and found it to be the "best travel laptop bag he has found to date". Check out his detailed review here - http://davidsbeenhere.com/2015/10/17/best-travel-laptop-bag-jekyll-and-hide-zulu-laptop-folder/
Here are the features that David particularly liked about the 2436 Zulu laptop folder:
- Leather is soft and has the “worn in” feel right out of the box
- Interior pocket is padded to protect your laptop
- Detachable sling that turns it into a messenger bag
- Compartments for travel documents, pens, cell phone, and credit cards
- Great for work, travel, or school
- Strong zippers
- Classic leather design that is always in style
- All Jekyll and Hide items are sold with a 2 year warranty cover against possible defects in materials and craftsmanship
JEKYLL AND HIDE FEATURED IN THE NOVEMBER ISSUE OF VOGUE UK
British Vogue is an icon. We are excited to be on their gift list in the November 2015 issue that has just hit the shelves. Breeze through airport security (and look good doing it) with the slick, slimline 2436 Zulu Laptop Folder, that easily accommodates all your travel & business essentials.
You can buy the folder for £155 here in brown, black or tan.
Let's look at some of the key features of the 2436 Zulu Laptop Folder:
- Fits a 13" Macbook or any 13” laptop
- A very compact all-encompassing business case, without the weight or handle clutter
- It is both a folder and a laptop carrier with space for phone, cards, wallet, passports and boarding passes – all packaged in a compact folder
- It has a slim shoulder strap – which makes it both an under the arm and over the shoulder brief
- Going through security is a breeze – simply pop the folder (with Macbook, iPad etc inside) into the security tray and collect it on the other side
- No more falling over people at the other end trying to get your Macbook back into your bag
David Hoffman runs a digital media travel company whose objective is to show others how to travel independently by providing practical advice and plenty of inspiration.
David was recently asked about his top five luxury travel accessories and included our leather travel bags in his selection.
Read the full post here: http://davidsbeenhere.com/2015/07/08/top-5-luxury-travel-accessories/
Photo credit: Dillon Kin // I Live Under A Rock
We're also featured in GQ this month. Pick up a copy at your local newsstand.