Oxford 15" Large Travel Set (worth £998)
SKU: 3830OXTO + 3707OXTOG
- Compliant with most UK, EU and world cabin restrictions.
- Silent 360 degree spinner wheels.
- Internal and removable zip around laundry bag.
- Tension straps to hold down folded shirts.
- Space for a 2-3 day trip.
- Separate Laptop (up to 15") cable and document pockets.
- RFID Pocket (Click here for more info)
Width: 35cm (13.77 inch)
Height: 47cm (18.50 inch)
Depth: 19cm (7.58 inch)
Weight: 4kgs (8.5 lbs)
- Main zipped pocket opens to very spacious area with dedicated and Secure padded slip for PC (up to 17").
- Signature organiser area for your business cards, cables, mobile phones and pens.
- Dedicated slip for your Tablet as well as a zipped RFID pocket (Click here for more info)
- Front zipped pocket perfect for any bulky cables and chargers / headphones etc.
- Small front zipped pocket for quick access to your passports, boarding cards or loose change!
- Back zipped pocket can be used to slide your bag over a trolley handle when travelling, or closed and used as an additional pocket for documents.
Width: 40cm (15.7 inch)
Height: 28cm (11 inch)
Depth: 17cm (6.7inch)
Weight: 2.1kgs (4.6 lbs)
UK - Free standard shipping and express 1-2 day delivery available.
EUROPE - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
UK, USA & Europe
40 DAY RETURNS
On all orders
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
On all products
PAY LATER OPTION
Click here for more info
Each Jekyll & Hide wallet is crafted in hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
All Jekyll & Hide products are covered by a full worldwide 2 year guarantee, giving you piece of mind.
The internal fabrics in this product are currently recycled from polyethylene terephthalate, better known as PET, which is the plastic used in almost all single-use drink bottles.
In the case of our linings, the PET is spun into a polyester yarn which is then woven into durable fabric.