The traveler’s ideal companion. This 4-wheeled carry on offers unraveled simplicity and style.
4 Wheel Cabin Trolley 50cm, Matt Black
- Compliant with most UK, EU and world cabin restrictions.
- Silent 360 degree spinner wheels.
- Internal and removable zip around laundry bag.
- Tension straps to hold down folded shirts.
- Space for a 2-3 day trip.
- Separate Laptop (up to 15") cable and document pockets.
- RFID Pocket (Click here for more info)
Width: 35cm (13.77 inch)
Height: 47cm (18.50 inch)
Depth: 19cm (7.58 inch)
Weight: 4kgs (8.5 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather (Find out more here)
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- WHEELS - Hinomoto, Japanese made silent spinner wheels.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
UK - Free standard shipping and express 1-2 day delivery available.
EUROPE - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
UK, USA & Europe
40 DAY RETURNS
On all order
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
On all products
PAY LATER OPTION
Click here for more info
REMOVABLE ZIPPED BAG
Separate your clothing or simply use this great addition to keep your folded shirts or dresses crease free!
With 31 internal Litres and 2 large exterior zipped pockets, there's plenty of space for your 2-3 day trip.
Each Jekyll & Hide bag is crafted in hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
This luggage is really beautiful and functional. The leather is top notch and it has a lot of compartments which makes storage and organizing within it a breeze.
It is also carry on compliant which is a big plus.
AS FEATURED IN
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The luggage is really beautiful and functional. The leather is top notch and it has a lot of compartments which makes storage and organizing within it a breeze. It is also carry on compliant which is a big plus. My only negative may be that it’s a bit too small. Really only works for 2-3 day trip and can’t support a suit jacket . Other than that it was well worth the money.
Handsome carry on but wish that your company alerted me to weight of bag. It’s much heavier than I expected