UK - Free standard shipping and express 1-2 day delivery available.
EUROPE - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
- Back zipped pocket for packing your overnight essentials, with enough room for a change of clothes, shoes and a small Toiletry bag. Included is an additional dedicated shirt bag, ideal for arriving with ready ironed shirts.
- Middle zipped pocket with dedicated and secure padded slip for PC (up to 17”) as well room for any other documents/ magazines you need to travel with.
- Signature organiser section - with space for business cards, passports, mobile phones as well as a secure slip for a tablet.
- A zipped RFID secure pocket (Click here for more info).
- Front face zipped pocket - ideal for your tech bits like cables and headphones.
- 2 back exterior zipped pockets - designed for your water bottle or umbrella.
- Additional back zipped pocket - for documents, or magazines.
Width: 45cm (17.7 inches)
Height: 35cm (13.8 inches)
Depth: 22cm (8.7 inches)
Weight: 4kgs (8.8 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather (Find out more here)
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- WHEELS - Hinomoto, Japanese made silent spinner wheels.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
I own 3 of their products and the quality of workmanship is outstanding, have been complemented on my travel suitcase and matching backpack - Matthew M
Awesome EDC wallet for those looking for a card holder that is not bulky. The camo is textured and has a great feel, the red insert provides a great pop of colour and leaves onlookers intrigued. High quality as always - Richard D
I have bought 6 different products in the last few months. Such good quality. So impressed - Jennifer G
The internal fabrics in this product are currently recycled from polyethylene terephthalate, better known as PET, which is the plastic used in almost all single-use drink bottles.
In the case of our linings, the PET is spun into a polyester yarn which is then woven into our unique and durable fabric.
Very happy with the product quality and finish which was as expected from the advertising and product pictures. Quick processing and delivery.