Introducing your office, on wheels. With space for everything from an umbrella to your airport reading material, laptop and an entire outfit change, his capacious figure will ensure you always have your essentials on hand. He doesn’t quite hold the kitchen sink but he’s working on it.
Mobile Cabin Office Bag 44cm, Black
- Back Zipped pocket - space for packing your overnight essentials, with enough room for a change of clothes, shoes and a small Toiletry bag.
- Middle zipped pocket - Dedicated and Secure padded slip for PC (up to 17”) as well as room for any other documents.
- Signature organiSer section with space for business cards, passports, mobile phones.
- A zipped RFID secure pocket (Click here for more info)
- Front face U shaped zipped pocket built for chargers and cables.
- Included is an additional small zip to the front of the pocket for headphones.
- Front clip closure pocket perfect for any items which need a bit more security, as the pocket is also magnetised.
- Top external pocket is perfect for any item you need to grab in a rush, like boarding cards or other travel tickets.
Width: 42cm (16.5 inches)
Height: 35cm (13.8 inches)
Depth: 19cm (7.5 inches)
Weight: 4kgs (8.8 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather (Find out more here)
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- WHEELS - Hinomoto, Japanese made silent spinner wheels.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
UK - Free shipping
EUROPE - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
UK, USA & Europe
40 DAY RETURNS
On all order
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
On all products
PAY LATER OPTION
Click here for more info
World renowned Japanese designed Hinomoto wheels are rigorously tested and designed using only the best materials.
28 internal Litres, split into 2 main packing spaces for your overnight clothing and other business essentials (Can fit up to 17" Laptop)
Each Jekyll & Hide bag is crafted in a hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
AS FEATURED IN
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Time to spoil myself for a change and I was lucky to be able to purchase this in the sale so the value for money was excellent. It's a craftsman's piece and is beautifully finished whilst being very functional. I like all the separate compartments of which there are many so you have to remember where you put stuff!
I have seen people looking at it as I wheel it through train stations and offices so it certainly makes an impact. Time to add a few stylish quality accessories from Jekyll and Hide!
The only reason that I have not entered 5 stars is because that would indicate that there is no room for improvement. This wheeled cabin case is certainly an object of desire. It rolls softly even over ridged surfaces, the extendable handle operates smoothly and the contents are easy to access in the logically arranged abundant pockets. Although it's great not to have to lift the weight there are occasions where a removable shoulder strap would have been helpful and a thin waterproof cover would also be a useful addition. Adding a matching 15" Laptop brief onto the handles offers even more space. After a few flights it has proven a great asset to frequent travelling with room for everything you need while looking great too.
The service at the UK centre deserves five stars + for offering a unique shopping experience with a personal and caring attitude.
Excelllent product, superb quality. Excellent service.
It is an high quality cabin case, even more beautiful than in the pictures.
Excellent finish and great details that answer to all the requirements you have for a 2 day trip, eiher business or personal.
Finely crafted, good quality leather, all the pockets you can think of and don't forget an excellent too backoffice service.
It is not the first travel product I purchase from Jekyll and Hide, will not be the last.