With broad shoulders, bold stitching and a can-do attitude, this smooth operator combines business and pleasure with breezy ease. Rest assured your documents, laptop and spare, after-work-shirt will be safe and sound in his multiple pockets. He’s a keeper for sure.
Medium Laptop Briefcase
- Back zipped padded pocket large enough to fit a 15” laptop.
- Middle pocket has space for your other tech like headphones, camera or additional documents, comes with our signature organiser section for your business cards, pens.
- Zipped RFID secure pocket (Click here for more info) - to the front of this area as well as a dedicated tablet sleeve.
- Back zipped pocket - This pocket can be opened and used to slide your suitcase trolley handle through in order to carry your bag hand free, or closed and used as an addition pocket for cables etc.
Width: 38cm (15 inches)
Height: 28cm (11 inches)
Depth: 8cm (3.2 inches)
Weight: 2 kgs (4.4 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather (Find out more here)
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
UK - Free shipping
EUROPE - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
UK, USA & Europe
40 DAY RETURNS
On all order
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
On all products
PAY LATER OPTION
Click here for more info
The main back pocket has a "slip" that opens up to attach to your suitcase, which can also be closed to use as an additional pocket.
Our built in organiser section has dedicated space for all your cables and other day to day essentials.
Each Jekyll & Hide bag is crafted in hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
High quality finishing details, very robust, looks great.
On its first outing a complete stranger on the train walked past and commented ‘cool bag dude’.
Very pleased with it.