This backpack likes an adventure just as much as you do. But he also likes to be organised, which is why he comes readily equipped with space for your laptop, tablet, travel documents, business cards and pens, so no matter where you are in the world, you’re networking-ready.
Overnight Business Backpack 45cm, Black
- Back main zipped pocket has a dedicated and secure pockets for both PC (up to 15") and Tablet.
- Middle zipped pocket can easily accommodate a change of clothes or a pair of shoes, or your documents/ books.
- Front zipped pocket contains a complete organiser section for business cards, pen hooks and your travel documents like passports. There is also a zipped secure RFID pocket (Click here for more info) as well as a top zipped easy access pocket for keys. The main pocket can be used to store chargers/ and or other cables
- Quick access face pocket - small zipped pocket on the front face, used to grab anything you need in a rush!
- 100% recycled lining (Click here for more info)
Width: 31cm (12.2 inches)
Height: 45cm (17.7 inches)
Depth: 15cm (5.9 inches)
Weight: 2 kgs (4.4 lbs)
UK - Free shipping
EUROPE - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
UK, USA & Europe
40 DAY RETURNS
On all order
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
On all products
PAY LATER OPTION
Click here for more info
We've included a reinforced leather strap to attach to your suitcase for easier travelling.
With 2 large zipped compartments, and 19 internal litres, there's dedicated space for your 15" laptop as well as an overnight change of clothes or documents.
Each Jekyll & Hide bag is crafted in a hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
The fabrics in this products are currently recycled from polyethylene terephthalate, better known as PET, which is the plastic used in almost all single-use drink bottles.
In the case of our linings, the PET is spun into a polyester yarn which is then woven into durable fabric.
Had this backpack for over 2 years now, i use it for absolutely everything and it still looks fantastic.
Very well designed with space for all my essentials.
Highly recommend this brand.