A classic, compact travel bag that goes effortlessly from hand-held to pull bag in seconds. Ideal for those doing lots of little trips, and are always in and out of planes, cars and trains. Beautifully crafted, brilliantly designed.
Mobile Cabin Office Bag 44cm
- Back Zipped pocket - space for packing your overnight essentials, with enough room for a change of clothes, shoes and a small Toiletry bag.
- Middle zipped pocket - Dedicated and Secure padded slip for PC (up to 17”) as well as room for any other documents.
- Signature organiSer section with space for business cards, passports, mobile phones.
- A zipped RFID secure pocket (Click here for more info)
- Front face U shaped zipped pocket built for chargers and cables.
- Included is an additional small zip to the front of the pocket for headphones.
- Front clip closure pocket perfect for any items which need a bit more security, as the pocket is also magnetized.
- Top external pocket is perfect for any item you need to grab in a rush, like boarding cards or other travel tickets.
Width: 42cm (16.5 inches)
Height: 35cm (13.8 inches)
Depth: 19cm (7.5 inches)
Weight: 4kgs (8.8 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather (Find out more here)
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- WHEELS - Hinomoto, Japanese made silent spinner wheels.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
UK, USA & Europe
40 DAY RETURNS
On all order
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
On all products
PAY LATER OPTION
Click here for more info
World renowned Japanese designed Hinomoto wheels are rigorously tested and designed using only the best materials.
28 internal Litres, split into 2 main packing spaces for your overnight clothing and other business essentials (Can fit up to 17" Laptop)
Each Jekyll & Hide bag is crafted in a hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
NEW CABIN BAG
I do a lot of travelling in the UK, usually for one or 2 nights, I have a MacBook pro and a few bits of kit with me. This bag is perfect for the job and the handle makes it 10/10.
I get asked all the time - Where did you get your bag from? The build quality is superb and it looks stunning - also extremely practical.
Did I say 10/10?
AS FEATURED IN
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought the Montana Business Cabin Trolley for my wife as a birthday gift. She is a professional business women and I wanted something that would look stylish, sophisticated and long lasting. I found that the trolley ticked all the boxes and I was pleased with the quality of the product. I bought it online and it was seamless and efficient. The delivery was also extremely quick. I would recommend this for people who need to carry a lot of stuff to and from the office.
I ordered this bad to replacce a Samsonite overnight bag I have used for years it had no wheels and shouldering it was I walk through airport and stations was playing havoc on my suits and on my arm! I wanted a wheeled bag that was big enough for just two nights away. This bag serves that need and is also well built and from early experience robust. The handle and wheels take up a considerable amount of the available space but that is the traced off i have made for comfort.
I do a lot of travelling in the UK, usually for one or 2 nights, I have a MacBook pro and a few bits of kit with me. This bag is perfect for the job and the handle makes it 10/10. I get asked all the time - Where did you get your bag from? The build quality is superb and it looks stunning - also extremely practical. Did I say 10/10?
Already have the larger cabin bag, but bought this for one night european stop overs. Love the look. Very practical. The handle could be a little longer to prevent 'heel kick', but this does not detract from the product.