With this stylish four-wheeled explorer by your side, you’ll always travel in business class. Understated, stylish and simple, he’ll keep your shirts crease-free and your boarding pass easily accessible in his compact frame.
4 Wheel Cabin Trolley 50cm, Tobacco
- Compliant with most UK, EU and world cabin restrictions.
- Silent 360 degree spinner wheels.
- Internal and removable zip around laundry bag.
- Tension straps to hold down folded shirts.
- Space for a 2-3 day trip.
- Separate Laptop (up to 15") cable and document pockets.
- RFID Pocket (Click here for more info)
Width: 35cm (13.77 inch)
Height: 47cm (18.50 inch)
Depth: 19cm (7.58 inch)
Weight: 4kgs (8.5 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather (Find out more here)
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- WHEELS - Hinomoto, Japanese made silent spinner wheels.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
UK - Free shipping
EUROPE - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
UK, USA & Europe
40 DAY RETURNS
On all order
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
On all products
PAY LATER OPTION
Click here for more info
REMOVABLE ZIPPED BAG
Separate your clothing or simply use this great addition to keep your folded shirts or dresses crease free!
With 31 internal Litres and 2 large exterior zipped pockets, there's plenty of space for your 2-3 day trip.
Each Jekyll & Hide bag is crafted in hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
BEST LEATHER CARRY ON EVER
I have been looking for the perfect leather carry on , went for standard Tumi , Brig’s and then customised small stores but was never completely satisfied till I found this bag .
It’s perfect and my 7 year search for a perfect leather carry on is done . Now looking for a perfect 32 “ suitcase ! Can you guys help ?