With several compartments and zips, this stylish briefcase is almost two bags in one, yet its smart design manages to remain built not bulky.
Medium Laptop Briefcase, Colt
- Main zipped pocket contains a complete organiser section for business cards, pen hooks and your travel documents like passports.
- Secure and padded 15" Laptop section as well as 2 internal bulge pockets for chargers and other cables.
- Included is a zipped RFID yellow lined pocket (Click here for more info) to keep your contactless cards safe. Additional internal padded sleeve for tablets.
- Small zipped face pocket on the front face, used to grab anything you need in a rush!
- 2 external zipped pockets specifically designed additional chargers, cables and tech such as headphones and cameras.
Width: 39cm (15.3 inches)
Height: 30cm (11.8 inches)
Depth: 17cm (6.6 inches)
Weight: 2 kgs (4.4 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather (Find out more here)
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
UK, USA & Europe
40 DAY RETURNS
On all order
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
On all products
PAY LATER OPTION
Click here for more info
The main back pocket has a "slip" that opens up to attach to your suitcase, which can also be closed to use as an additional pocket.
Our built in organiser section has dedicated space for all your cables and other day to day essentials.
Each Jekyll & Hide bag is crafted in hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
AS FEATURED IN
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
In my opinion the leather one of the best that’s I shop with you.
This is my fourth J&H purchase (2-wheel cabin trolley, 4-wheel travel trolley & The Zulu laptop folder) and the nice attributes remain the same. Rich soft leather, very useful compartments and a very classy item. I am now saving up for the Montana Backpack.
I have found J&H products very durable too. I do think we need some fitted rain covers (at least as optional equipment) to protect us when the rains come down. I have a crude plastic sheet I use when I am out with my precious cargo. Could J&H please give this some consideration.
Have been my favorite for 2 years. Comfortable and good quality