Montana 15" Travel Brief Set (worth £848)
SKU: 3800MOCL + 3664MOCL
- Compliant with most UK, EU and world cabin restrictions.
- Silent 360 degree spinner wheels.
- Internal and removable zip around laundry bag.
- Tension straps to hold down folded shirts.
- Space for a 2-3 day trip.
- Separate Laptop (up to 15") cable and document pockets.
- RFID Pocket (Click here for more info)
- 100% recycled lining (Click here for more info)
Width: 35cm (13.77 inch)
Height: 47cm (18.50 inch)
Depth: 19cm (7.58 inch)
Weight: 4kgs (8.5 lbs)
- Inner zipped RFID pocket (Click here for more info)
- 100% Recycled PET lining (Find out more here)
- Front zip pocket
- Zipped main compartment with pockets for phone, keys, chargers/headphones, pen loops and padded section for a tablet and a laptop
- Rear zipped trolley sleeve pocket
- Adjustable & detachable shoulder strap
- Fits 15" laptop
Width: 39cm (15.3 inches)
Height: 30cm (11.8 inches)
Depth: 13cm (5.1 inches)
Weight: 2kgs (4.4 lbs)
UK - Free standard shipping and express 1-2 day delivery available.
EUROPE - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
USA & CANADA - Free standard shipping and express delivery available.
REST OF WORLD - £4.99 to £29.99 . We deliver to over 190 international destinations.
UK, USA & Europe
40 DAY RETURNS
On all orders
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
On all products
PAY LATER OPTION
Click here for more info
Each Jekyll & Hide item is crafted in a hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
All Jekyll & Hide products are covered by a full worldwide 2 year guarantee, giving you piece of mind.
The internal fabrics in this product are currently recycled from polyethylene terephthalate, better known as PET, which is the plastic used in almost all single-use drink bottles.
In the case of our linings, the PET is spun into a polyester yarn which is then woven into durable fabric.
AS FEATURED IN
I really love the quality of the travel bag and briefcase I brought. I was hoping it would be worth the money and I was not disappointed. Purchased a wallet also using my points awesome.